Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome!

Desserts are my thing. I love them.

No, seriously. Love.

With that in mind, I needed an outlet to talk about, dream about, experiment with, and basically fuel my obsession with cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, pastries, etc. etc. etc.

Thus, Desserts DuClare was born!

At this point in time, we're smack dab in the middle of Lent and guess what I gave up? That's right...DESSERT. It's been a cold and lonely world for the past few weeks. I've had to comfort myself by awkwardly asking people if I can smell their desserts and if they can describe (in detail of course) what the texture and flavors are. Most of all, I find myself looking up recipes all day and adding them to the growing list of "Things I Will Eat on April 12th"

Obviously, I'm especially excited about Easter THIS year. :)

So, because of Lent I have no exciting experiments to share since I have to stay away from baking (the ultimate temptation) for awhile. However, please believe this blog will soon be full of anything and everything having to do with desserts.

I DO have a special love for cupcakes...so I know I'll tend to focus on those most of the time, but I hope to share my recipe experiments as time goes on.

So that's that...stay tuned for what promises to be a very SWEET blog! (ohhh pun intended indeed)

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio