Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Old School

It's officially been 11 days since my birthday.

I guess that means it's coming to the point where it's no longer acceptable to drag out my celebrations. However, I will proudly say that this year I managed to make my birthday into a week-long present fest.

I am now the proud owner of this bad boy:



My precious

E really pulled through with this one. Isn't it beautiful?? I've already used it a few times and I can't understand how I ever baked without it! Please don't be too jealous.

In other news...

As usual I'm pretty terrible at taking pictures when I bake and so most of the projects I work on are not documented. Oops...

But, for your enjoyment/amusement, I've decided to share one of my early cupcake decorating attempts. I'd say it's not too bad for using a zip lock bag to pipe the designs! These babies were for the Superbowl.





Shabby chic. Or something...

I'm baking cupcakes for a wedding this weekend and have made it a resolution to take pictures this time. This may or may not pan out. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio